What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
There is no way to know that. Rumors of iPad 3 coming out in the Fall are just that, rumors.

That was not a guarantee - just an opinion (or a possibility)... If it makes you feel better:

Problem is that by the time the iPad 2 is jailbroken (if it gets jailbroken), the iPad 3 MAY be out by then!!

That better? :)

Reaction score
jtrosky said:
That was not a guarantee - just an opinion (or a possibility)... If it makes you feel better:

Problem is that by the time the iPad 2 is jailbroken (if it gets jailbroken), the iPad 3 MAY be out by then!!

That better? :)

But the iPad 3 would be non-jailbroken.

I guess it really boils down as to whether you would choose an updated version over a jailbroken older one.

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
But the iPad 3 would be non-jailbroken.

I guess it really boils down as to whether you would choose an updated version over a jailbroken older one.

Good point (about the iPad 3 being non-jailbroken as well)....

That's exactly why I went and got myself a Nook Color today - to prepare for the switch-over to Android!! :)

Looking forward to installing dual-boot honeycomb on my Nook Color!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ratha4 said:
Geohot working on it now and will be release soon

Geohot "to work" and geohot "at work" are two very different things!
Nobody has confirmed he is "at work" yet...

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is it ever "too late" to save your SHSH blobs ? i tried using tinyumbrella, but it cant find any blobs ....

im on 4.3 by the way

Last edited:

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mikesong0323 said:
Would you mind sharing the source of this 'rumor'?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad 2 Jailbreak -- Geohot

Learn your lesson people.. These clowns who are claiming that they’re hackers don’t know jack!! They are just using geo’s exploits in the past that’s why they were able to release hacks for iPhone. But even so, they are scrambling like crazy! Now that a new hardware has come out (iPad 2), these clowns are back at it again! Saying they have the hack and now claiming they’re bored but wouldn’t release the hack is the biggest BS ever! Hackers have the biggest ego in the world. Once they have an exploit, they don’t waste time and release it to the public as soon as they can before some other hackers beats them to it! MuscleTurd, comex and most of the dev team are just clowns! Geo on the other hand is the real deal!!

:D
:) :)
Well.. you can agree with that or not but... If somebody had a JB, they would have released it. All those tweets about "almost done", "coming soon" etc. are just BS.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Eivind said:
is it ever "too late" to save your SHSH blobs ? i tried using tinyumbrella, but it cant find any blobs ....

im on 4.3 by the way

Yes. Have a read of the FAQ sticky in the hacking section. You are far too late for 4.3. Sorry.

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple stopped signing 4.3.2? How can I save the 4.3.2 shsh blobs when I am still on 4.3.1?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
Apple stopped signing 4.3.2? How can I save the 4.3.2 shsh blobs when I am still on 4.3.1?

You should download tinyumbrella to save SHSH blobs. Usually Apple still signs older iOS versions for a week or two, so you should be able to still save the SHSH blobs. You also don't need to be on 4.3.2 to save them, just run tinyumbrella and select Save Shsh blobs, with your iPad connected,

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
You should download tinyumbrella to save SHSH blobs. Usually Apple still signs older iOS versions for a week or two, so you should be able to still save the SHSH blobs. You also don't need to be on 4.3.2 to save them, just run tinyumbrella and select Save Shsh blobs, with your iPad connected,

Tried that but did not save 4.3.2 shsh blobs. Oh wait, I might need to update TinyUmbrella >.< :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts