What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

euugenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pwned Pak said:
Totally disagree

The Jailbreak makes the apple device what it should of been in the first place,Without it its just a fashion statement

Hello, instead of making general affirmations would you mind sharing to everyone how jailbreak changed your iPad and why? (by maybe sharing the top 3 tweaks/apps that a jailbreak enabled you to have)

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/26596-why-jailbreak-my-ipad-1-2-a.html

This is an opened invitation to everyone who loves jailbreak and wishes to share to others the exact reasons why they do! (including you iRager)

:)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
euugenn said:
Hello, instead of making general affirmations would you mind sharing to everyone how jailbreak changed your iPad and why? (by maybe sharing the top 3 tweaks/apps that a jailbreak enabled you to have)

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/26596-why-jailbreak-my-ipad-1-2-a.html

This is an opened invitation to everyone who loves jailbreak and wishes to share to others the exact reasons why they do! (including you iRager)

:)

How about the ultimate list of tweaks which is a sticky in this forum!

euugenn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
How about the ultimate list of tweaks which is a sticky in this forum!

sure, that's great - however I would like to see a member based list and reasons offered by each member, with a more unique point of view.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
euugenn said:
sure, that's great - however I would like to see a member based list and reasons offered by each member, with a more unique point of view.

Fair enough. It only took me a year to compile that one. Knock yourself out. :D

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
euugenn said:

Fair enough. It only took me a year to compile that one. Knock yourself out. :D

Too funny, Leigh. Aren't there numerous threads with members stating why they JB and the benefits?

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up f4780y. I'll admit I poured a pretty tall glass of scotch last night and I think that might have helped in adding to my confusion :D

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
Thanks for clearing that up f4780y. I'll admit I poured a pretty tall glass of scotch last night and I think that might have helped in adding to my confusion :D

No problem, it is a confusing subject!

Mi1lion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK so clearly Tech News Headquarters are a bunch of Dee Duh Dees... What made it more convincing at first glance was that it was posted today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions