What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When people are talking about Sunday - funday, if you're referring to i0n1c then he was just getting back home Sunday and was going to start working on the JB again. He has been in the U.S. for the last several days. So I'd be surprised if it did come out today.

And to be clear, what @i0n1c is going to be doing when he gets back is updating the untether for 4.3.2. Nothing to do with the iPad2 initially I'm afraid...

LoJak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok ok sooo I am on 4.3, shall I stay or wait. If I dont update then I have now way to save shsh for 4.3.2, does that matter?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok ok sooo I am on 4.3, shall I stay or wait. If I dont update then I have now way to save shsh for 4.3.2, does that matter?

You can get SHSH for 4.3.2 any time whilst it is the current firmware. You DO NOT have to have it installed.
What you cannot get is SHSH for 4.3 or 4.3.1, so if you didn't already get them then you are out of luck. Read the sticky on the subject for more info, it's all in there ;)

Whether to upgrade? That is a very difficult question. If you move from 4.3 now and the jailbreak comes out for 4.3 only, you will NOT be able to use it. If you have SHSH's saved then you can always downgrade, but without them you take a risk if you upgrade.

Nobody knows the answer I'm afraid! But is there anything in 4.3.2 your REALLY need more than a potential jailbreak?

Serianni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've bee seeing a lot going on today about the jailbreak coming out next week... Sure hope so

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Serianni said:
I've bee seeing a lot going on today about the jailbreak coming out next week... Sure hope so

Where? I havn't heard anything lately....

FREE MY iPAD2 

anthony2006

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think the "next week" comment was made four weeks ago :D

things are a lot more complicated this time around so i will stay say a jb in may or june even. no real news from any group saying they are any steps closer which isn't a good sign either :(

Crizmuz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're right, and I'm certain that there is a lot of effort being put into an iPad 2 JB, but the fact is that it seems to be proving to be more difficult than we all would hope.

I still have faith, as every system is fallible and can be compromised. It's simply a matter of time... and patience, and plenty of it.

ceenik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So this is what my friend told me "you can do a teather jail break for iPad 2 with 4.3 (sn0wbreeze 2.2.1) jailbreak by ih8sn0w has been released & now there is another one by comex fir the ipad 2"

Is there any truth to this?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any confirmation on this?

Yes. I can confirm these guys made a video saying they are going to release another video showing you how to jailbreak an iPad2.
I have no doubt they will release that video just as soon as Comex and his friends finish the actual jailbreak and they download it and video the results...

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is getting very frustrating. i know the dev team is doing everyone a favour, and they're jailbreaking for free, but when i bought my ipad 2, i never thought it would take this long to get it.

again, i'm not blaming anyone, but just voicing the frustration i think a lot of people here are facing.

ultra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL....and i just loved the last "aaarrrgghhhh" scream...
another day goes waiting for the success team.:)

Any confirmation on this?

Yes. I can confirm these guys made a video saying they are going to release another video showing you how to jailbreak an iPad2.
I have no doubt they will release that video just as soon as Comex and his friends finish the actual jailbreak and they download it and video the results...

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

ultra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the same here pal... to got my ipad2, i took a flight and cross country that cost me alot, but now stuck with the free angry birds edition..LOL..patience is the key now.

this is getting very frustrating. i know the dev team is doing everyone a favour, and they're jailbreaking for free, but when i bought my ipad 2, i never thought it would take this long to get it.

again, i'm not blaming anyone, but just voicing the frustration i think a lot of people here are facing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts