What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 case reccomendations?

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have two iPads in the house, both of them in Oberon Design covers.

12172.jpg

12208.jpg

cf. iPad covers by Oberon Design

lucyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lucyna said:
This is the 360 degrees Rotating Stand crocodile leather Case for iPad 2 I got, my friends said it is so cool, love it.

Any coupons for this? Looks nice;)

Yeah, I got a 5% off coupon from them after I placed my order, the coupon code is: 5% off, you can use it after you put the items in the shopping cart.

This is the new arrival ipad 2 case from them, LOPEZ Leather ipad 2 case Leopard, Leopard means luxurious, very nice.

lopez_leather_ipad_2_case_leopard.jpg

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lucyna said:
This is the new arrival ipad 2 case from them, LOPEZ Leather ipad 2 case Leopard, Leopard means luxurious, very nice.

Lucyna, how does targus 360 compares with this 360 degree?

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ZibaWal said:
Lucyna, how does targus 360 compares with this 360 degree?

Btw does it close with magnetic attraction and more so If has sleep / awake function ? Btw 5%off is not working for me. Much interested though.
Regards

Squirrel71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got a nice case off of Amazon. The brand name is Yoobao. The case is leather and it has the same functionality as the Smart Cover. The difference is, it also covers the back of the iPad 2, with cut outs for the camera. They come in different colors- I got the red one.

Paid $39.99.

Last edited:

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mojo jojo said:
anyone got any case that they feel pleases their needs or any they regret? would appreciate the advice. thanks guys in advance!

I have a Vaja Agenda in a custom color of green with red interior. It certainly looks good albeit the uber high price. It's the cleanest design of it's type/design and if you opt for the quick ship 'black' leather it's considerably less. The only downside is that sleep/magnet doesn't really work as the slightly padded cover flexes and it's constantly going on/off. They have addressed the issue on the Agenda2 but it's not available yet so far as I know.

todms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Squirrel71 said:
I got a nice case off of Amazon. The brand name is Yoobao. The case is leather and it has the same functionality as the Smart Cover. The difference is, it also covers the back of the iPad 2, with cut outs for the camera. They come in different colors- I got the red one.

Paid $39.99.

I agree. Got the sane case -- really like it!

waterson1986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Squirrel71 said:

Paid $39.99.

I agree. Got the sane case -- really like it!

I got a 3rd generation yoobao case after reading a review form gottabemobile, it added with magnetic closure. Great case, but I am still looking for waterproof case, since planning spend sometime at beach, any one have suggestion?

ejbpesca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I chose a Belkin leather like case with stand. It is great except for one thing. You must continuously be shoving the ipad2 back into position to keep it from sagging out of the the correct position. If feels great, closes well, and the stand is wonderful but it needs a velcro addition to the flap that supposedly holds the Ipad in place to really hold it. I've contacted Belkin about it over and over and I get nothing but an off base reply from someone without command of English and only giving replies in a robotic fashion that have nothing to do with my particular case. I gave up. I'll just keep pushing the Ipad back in place because the case is just that good.

I really don't know how people hold and Ipad2 without a full case. It's sharp edges and slippery feel lend me to believe that was planned to make people buy cases. That's ok. I love the thing no matter what.

Now...on to find out a question about full digi wifi from ipad to tv.
jb

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For low profile protection I use the Apple smart cover along with the SwitchEasy coverbuddy. When going out and about and throwing my ipad in the camera bag and not wanting to have to work about it, I put it in the Griffin Survivor.

WayneF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried the smart cover and didn't like it at all.
Bought the Targus Vuscape Protective cover/stand for iPad2 and it works great.
The stand configuration is very solid.

Most reactions