What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 case reccomendations?

mojo jojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone got any case that they feel pleases their needs or any they regret? would appreciate the advice. thanks guys in advance!

gab7400

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm an Ipad 1 ower who just bought the IPAD 2. I took my existing Griffin Elan Passport case and put it on my IPAD 2. Fit is not bad at all. Two issues so far, first the back camera is covered with the case. Second, the sleep button is hard to reach. Both of these are minor issues until an acceptable case comes out.
Also, my local ATT store has these cases 50% which makes a new one $25.

applemike68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased the Targus 360 for my new, I mean my future IPAD 2...Case looks nice...

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Believe you can fit the iPad2 and cover in the old apple case.
Cutting a hole for the camera should be easy with a sharp blade.

I worry slightly about the thinner screen if it gets dropped.

FrogVomit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found one of these: Envoy iPad Case at Marshalls for $10. Looks and feels like real leather (but it's not). Has a nifty velcro closure that doubles as a quick release to pop the pad out when you pull on it. Minimalist, but enough to make me feel more secure when I leave the house with it.

gab7400

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also tried the original Apple one case on my IPAD 2.
Does fit but doesn't feel "secure".

KarlaMonique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased a Marware Eco-Vue case online and used a 10% off promo code. It also had free shipping. The Apple salesperson recommended it.

OP
M

mojo jojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ya i havent left the house with it yet, thought i'd wait a bit for a proper case but i guess that could take a bit for the people to evaluate, thanks guys if anyone else has tried any new ones would appreciate a heads up or opinion!

rexg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is what I have. It is for the Ipad1 but it works. From Ifrogz.

Attachments

• ipad2.jpg
    ipad2.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 472

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MicroShell iPad 2 case is what i like but why not make it in clear? i bought the white because i already have ipad1 in black, they only have the shell in black for the ipad 2 and my white ipad will have black all around the front! maybe theyll make clear soon

iJdotLeal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.jleal.whyambitworks.com
MicroShell iPad 2 case is what i like but why not make it in clear? i bought the white because i already have ipad1 in black, they only have the shell in black for the ipad 2 and my white ipad will have black all around the front! maybe theyll make clear soon

Could you post the link again??? It came up with an error...thanks!

elgerber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
accordlayingkit said:

I saw one just like this one on another thread in the accessories forum, but it was not Marware. It was a cheaper one but it came in clear. No idea if it was a decent company or not. If I can find it I will post it back here.

Found it...

http://www.xgearlive.com/products/n...-for-apple-ipad-2-pre-order-available-3312011

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts