What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 2 case reccomendations?

stevejones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2 Case for your iPad

I just got my iPad, but now I am worried about protecting it and making sure that big screen doesn't get scratched.So I have purchased recently ipad 2 case.The ipad 2 case works great but doesnot cover the back. For me though I really care about the back just the screen so it's all up to you.

carlnunes

iPF Noob
Reaction score

123paul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haveg a TeckNet black leather case & it works just fine. It has holes / slots in all the rit places and does the magnetic sleep / wake thing too. Also an Acase stylus - easy to use & really useful, I find. I'd recommend both.

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I may be the wrong person to ask but I do regret the one I ordered. There’s good enough and then there’s ludicrous. Guess which one I went with. Anyway, I do like the notebook style and it seems to be the most popular. I figure if it’s good enough for news correspondents, then its likely good enough for me.

Still, the sky is truly the limit with respect to the very practical vinyl, exotic leathers, integrated keyboards and more. How you plan to primarily use the pad is key to the selection. School, travel, movie watching or walking the outbacks all have their own unique requirements.

BTW: They're only two kinds of iPads; those you’ll drop and those you’ll drop again.

Last edited:

LimeyDi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very pleased indeed with my Bluetooth Logitech keyboard/cover ... makes my iPad2 work ALMOST as much like a computer as my Eesus netbook, light, protects well, not a budget buster

Panama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a new IP2. I like the feel of the IPad by itself without wrappings so far - that may change.

I went down to Walmart. In the electronics area there are cases for the IP. Get away from the expensive "specific to Apple IP" isle though. There are a bunch of soft sleeves made for IPad. I bought a Swiss Army zippered padded soft sleeve for about 15 bucks. It is made for an IPad. I will use this and a front screen film protector until I decide what I like best. I like the Swiss Army Ipad2 case a lot so far. It is zippered and very well padded with a little exterior zippered pocket for accessories like a screen smudge cloth and the cord. It is lined with a very soft material. I feel like it is very very well protected. When I get through with it, I turn it off and put it in the case and zip it up. Even if I get a stand/cover later on, I will probably still use this case when not in use.

teristud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Targus 360-degree case for iPad 2 and I love it!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-108903440.png
    image-108903440.png
    138 KB · Views: 389

steveyg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for the ipad 2, ive tried the grey vinyl, but marks easily, best so far, the black leather official cover

Svrdhd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought an Incipio Case (link omitted due to noobiness :/) for my iPad 2.

It does everything I need it to do! The feel of the case is matted and soft to the touch, yet the material has a feeling of great rigidity. Protects the sides from bumps and scratches and as an added bonus, the case comes with glossy and anti-glare screen protectors (depending on your preference). For 30 US$ you're getting a great deal. I would also recommend buying some sort of neoprene case for travel purposes.

The greatest aspect of this case option is that, unlike many 'carry-all' cases, you get instant access to the rear view camera.

Most reactions

Latest posts