What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 camera

apidej

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me

IPad replace my notebook PC when I am on the go.
I use my smartphone for call now, as everything else is done through iPad.
I use my smartphone to take impromptu pic, and it does the job well.
I will use Digicam only I have a plan to take some decent pic.
SRL digicam is heavy and expensive, not fit for non-pro like me.

Papayafields

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol the dissapointments keep piling on for me. I decided to just use my evo4G for calls and pics then just send pics to ipad using celeste, but it turns out the evo isnt supported or ipad cannot receive files from it I guess.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
If celeste is a bluetooth method it's the ipad not supporting object push (obx protocol) in its bluetooth stack.
Try dropbox or photobucket

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't always carry my camera and sometimes it would be swell to be able to take a spontaneous photo when desired. I do find pics taken in full light come out much better than those taken in a low light setting.
Hopefully, Apple will take this into consideration when reading the iPad 3 for distro.

Cheers, Dan

Papayafields

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bet the ipad 3 will have like a 2MP camera and they save the HD 9MP ones for the ipad 7 in true apple fashion xD

poker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bet the ipad 3 will have like a 2MP camera and they save the HD 9MP ones for the ipad 7 in true apple fashion xD

Future iPads will not have a camera at all. Apple will just tell us to remember everything we see but charge us for it. We will do it because Apple says so :D

Most reactions

Latest posts