What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 battery life drain.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ever since I went to the capital my battery life started to last shorter. Normally my battery life would last around 11-12 hours but right now it becomes 9 hours. I don't understand what have caused this I got this problem ever since I started using a really bad wi-fi here that disconnect and connects for a short period of time when I use it at morning.

Does it have to do with my wi-fi or am I missing something here?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever since I went to the capital my battery life started to last shorter. Normally my battery life would last around 11-12 hours but right now it becomes 9 hours. I don't understand what have caused this I got this problem ever since I started using a really bad wi-fi here that disconnect and connects for a short period of time when I use it at morning.

Does it have to do with my wi-fi or am I missing something here?

Battery life is to some extent dependent on your WiFi reception distance. You may be close to your router at home but in that city you may be much further from a WiFi hotspot, putting a bigger strain on your battery as it hunts for reception.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Battery life is to some extent dependent on your WiFi reception distance. You may be close to your router at home but in that city you may be much further from a WiFi hotspot, putting a bigger strain on your battery as it hunts for reception.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

thanks for the answer. Much appreciated.

Most reactions

Latest posts