What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 battery life

zenny4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad2 battery life is declining. It is charged over night each night. I might start using it or at least it is unplugged from the charger by 7am. By 11:00 it has less then 50% battery life. Any thoughts?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zenny4 said:
My ipad2 battery life is declining. It is charged over night each night. I might start using it or at least it is unplugged from the charger by 7am. By 11:00 it has less then 50% battery life. Any thoughts?

How old is your iPad and what do you use it for? Both factors can affect battery life. Older batteries will gradually see a reduction in their capacity.

dynax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something is seriously wrong. The ipad2 is not old enough for the battery to degrade that much. Did you disable the auto lock by accident?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dynax said:
Something is seriously wrong. The ipad2 is not old enough for the battery to degrade that much. Did you disable the auto lock by accident?

If the battery capacity has declined by 50% or more from original specifications,it is covered under the warranty as long as the warranty is still in effect. The warranty on the oldest iPad 2's is already expired. When did you purchase your's?

Most reactions

Latest posts