What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 owners, will you be getting the iPad 2?

Will you be upgrading?

• Totally, gotta have the new thing!

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • No thanks, I'll be getting my money's worth out of the original.

Votes: 87 66.9%

• Total voters

Danno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do like my Ipad, however it will be my last ipad purchase, I find browsing very frustrating (no flash player) I also am not able to view a lot of attachments that my friends send me through email.

My next purchase will be a Android.

arci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think i will if the price is right..so my wife and my daughter can share v1..but i need to get my hands on the new macbook pro's first...:D

Technician99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No Blu-Ray no Apple macbook ever. I do not understand Mac fans buying obsolete hardware and greater cost.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Technician said:
No Blu-Ray no Apple macbook ever. I do not understand Mac fans buying obsolete hardware and greater cost.

That is kinda stupid. Apple needs to step up to blu-ray. (unless apple hates Sony too)

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not many people I know are interested in bluray. And it is more suited to home entertainment than computers.

ZibaWal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How much I can make for my jail broken iPad 16 gb wireless?

Mikeuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just got a 3G version after having the wifi since launch, I'll be hanging on to it until probably the end of the years I have other items from apple on my shopping list first.......a new MacBook pro and the iPhone 4s/5 or whatever they call it!

iPad is great for what it does and being highly portable I'll refrain from the updated version for awhile yet.

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not willing to pay another $500+ to get the same device + a camera. If they have some kind of trade in program, then maybe; otherwise, it's not worth it.

burrwick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I sell my iPad, can the buyer inherent all the apps? How would that work since they would have a different iTunes user ID? Can I restore all those same apps to my new iPad by just syncing back to my MacBook?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I sell my iPad, can the buyer inherent all the apps? How would that work since they would have a different iTunes user ID? Can I restore all those same apps to my new iPad by just syncing back to my MacBook?

If you restore it with iTunes then they can't get anything. A restore erases everything so there is no way to get any info. Just do a restore and don't activate the iPad. That way whoever gets it won't have it registered with your apple ID.

VampiressRN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
vampswillowhouse.willowhouse.com
I used to go out and buy every new little gadget that came along, but over time have learned to wait till it has been in the mainstream for several months before I bite. Once I get my current iPad broken in, then I will think about a new one in another year or two (hopefully).

Most reactions