What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 in-app lock?

NMOD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey!
Is it possible to lock an iPad inside an app?
Loke if i want to lock the iPad to only be ón specific safari website?
Or to only be on angry birds, so that you would actually need a password to leave the app.

Would appreciate any help and suggestions!

Thank you!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Is this topic JB related? Because if not I will need to move this thread ~

I am not quite sure.... Op didn't mention anything about jailbreaking but my method would require jailbreaking.

nymosis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what you're thinking of is a solution to have an iPad only have one app open and have that app be the only thing displayed when the device is unlocked.

I have been jailbreaking iDevices for years, and I've never seen the option of having to enter a password to exit an app or return to the home screen, however the closest thing I can think of would be to get the NoLockScreen tweak so that when you do unlock your iPad it goes right to that app, as long as you never touch the home button while the iPad is unlocked.

Most reactions