What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ios8 problems

ck55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using my iPad for 2 yrs. now and never had any problems except now. Since I updated to ios8 and 8.02 it now freezes and is slower than slow! I reset through the settings and that kind of helped. Still unable to play videos off of my Facebook feed. What I miss most is the auto fill is now gone from the key pad. Also, can we no longer speak in order to type? Where's the little microphone button?
Being slow might be a FIos problem. They updated something which was supposed to make it faster and it's not!
Thanks for any help you can send my way!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using my iPad for 2 yrs. now and never had any problems except now. Since I updated to ios8 and 8.02 it now freezes and is slower than slow! I reset through the settings and that kind of helped. Still unable to play videos off of my Facebook feed. What I miss most is the auto fill is now gone from the key pad. Also, can we no longer speak in order to type? Where's the little microphone button?
Being slow might be a FIos problem. They updated something which was supposed to make it faster and it's not!
Thanks for any help you can send my way!
Are you on WiFi or cellular? If you're using WiFi, have you tried resetting the WiFi router and resetting all settings on your iPad?

OP
C

ck55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you on WiFi or cellular? If you're using WiFi, have you tried resetting the WiFi router and resetting all settings on your iPad?
Thanks, I'll try resetting the router.

Most reactions

Latest posts