What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS5 - What are we most looking forward to?

What new feature of IOS5 are u most looking forward to?

• Total voters

iceman89610

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With IOS5 on the horizon, I just wondered what feature people are most looking forward to? Mine is being able to update our Idevice without having to connect to a pc and also being able to sync without connecting to the pc.

What are you looking forward to?

Steven

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the iCloud's storage. If the devs will jump on the wagon, and I'm pretty sure they will, this will more than make up for the loss of the free DropDAV to DropBox solution.

Even more, perhaps, I'm looking forward to a hopefully robust and simple way for people to keep their calendars and contacts in sync. I'm kind of tired of explaining the GMail workarounds. :)

Icarus73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dependency to a computer is not a very big deal for me. Of course it might be because of usage habits but I never had a problem with it, or found workarounds when something is needed through apps. The notification center is on the other hand covers an issue, which was even possible with my early smartphones but not with iPhone. I am looking forward for it.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poison_Apple9agDetail.png

Rog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The "reader mode" looks sweet.

The built in offline reader looks good too.

Looking forward to Imessage.

Sent from my huge iPod touch via IPF.

Dinsmore16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's all exciting but I think I will enjoy the imessage most, but the pc free feels so great after all the excruciating syncs over the years

OttoRijswijk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The news stand thing
And the swipe thing from above....
I dont know how it is called...

iPad 2 wifi only 32GB

Most reactions

Latest posts