What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 9 On Screen Keyboard on when it shouldn't

EZFL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Before iOS 9 when I used my Zagg Bluetooth Keyboard the on screen keyboard would not come up. Since iOS 9 the on screen keyboard keeps popping up even though I am connected to and using the Zagg Bluetooth keyboard. Any idea how to stop this behavior?

Thanks.

FoxDghost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And also ios 9 having a game center & app store bug fix it asap pls(can't play a game involving game center)

Tnx

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have not done so, try a reset (hold down the Home and Power buttons until the Apple logo appears).

Try un-pairing and repairing your keyboard in Bluetooth settings. And, of course, make sure you're batteries are good in the keyboard.

Not sure about Game Center, but the iOS 9.01 update is out to day. I don't think it said anything about Game Center fixes, but it might be worth a try.

That's all I can think of right off the bat.

Most reactions