What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 8 STILL POSING problems

Borderboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Posted 30 Sep 14

First downloaded ios8 to ipad4 same difficulties as everyone else. 8.01 didn't even verify. 8.02 fixed a few things. 2 obvious problems left still.

1. Every time someone rings me on Facetime, as soon as I accept it disconnects and I have to call them back.
2. Main irritation is that Web and search engines are sluggish and slow to respond..

Fortunately I haven't been able to upgrade my iPhone4s as the file is too big and I would have to delete a lot off the phone. I normally have to wait for my provider ORANGE /EE to send me the updates. Significantly they have yet to do that. So still on iOS 7

My question is.. Are Apple aware that there are still major problems and can we expect another update soon.

My other question is should I even bother upgrading my iPhone4s to IOS8 when I get the update especially as a few of the apps that I use a great deal no longer function under IOS8

Most reactions

Latest posts