What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 7

Svengal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just installed version 7 and the look and feel is so different, as always happens. I don't want to have to learn how to do basic stuff. I also find it much les legible in internet search window.

Is it possible to uninstall version 7?

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope.

Try this quick change in settings to see if the text looks better to you.

Settings > General > Accessibility.

Turn "Increase Contrast" to On and then set "Bold Text" to On. It will tell you it needs to reboot, say ok and then check.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just installed version 7 and the look and feel is so different, as always happens. I don't want to have to learn how to do basic stuff. I also find it much les legible in internet search window. Is it possible to uninstall version 7?
I'm afraid that it is not possible to downgrade to any previous version of iOS. Here 'a a link to the PDF version of the iPad user guide. http://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1595/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

iOS 7 is quite different in operation from iOS 6 and a study of the manual would be of great benefit to you.

Most reactions