What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7

petnor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Down loaded iOS 7 to my iPad2. Time should automatically be set but is currently displaying 4.41am when actual time is 9.41 pm. The problem seems to be that when I go to Settings and select General/date and time, time zone will not activate. Tried turning the iPad off and on but problem persists.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Look at Settings - General - International - Region Format. If your country isn't enabled, you don't get your time zone in Date and Time.

OP
P

petnor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks but my country (Australia) is enabled so that is not the cause of my problem.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try a reset: press and hold Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.

In Date and Time: is "Set Automatically" enabled?

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
One more thing: in Settings - Privacy - Location Services - System Services: turn on Setting Time Zone.

Most reactions