What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 7 problems

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No problems music wise thank goodness. Glad I didn't check yesterday the way things were going :)

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If it is any consolation, Don, things do seem to be improving little by little. Maybe as suggested on here, a hard reset may resolve the matter. There again I haven't checked my music yet so here goes.
Good luck!

I had a ton of problems when I upgraded as well. I couldn't sign into iMessages, FaceTime, email and I was continuously getting a "connect to iTunes for push notifications" alert. The alert popped up so often that I had to use Siri to get out of the offending apps. I finally said the heck with it and did a fresh install and started from scratch. It was definitely time consuming and aggravating but so far, so good and I'm really liking iOS 7 now:)

Good Luck my friend!

Timo12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Try a reset of your iPad......always a good idea after an update.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

Hi, glad to have found this post. Upgraded to iOS7 and had a terrible speaker sound. Initially thought it was confined to music and youtube. And I thought the different sound of the lock sound and keyboard clicks is due to the new feature of iOS 7!! Alas, after doing a hard reset, the music sound was good again and that old familiar keyboard click and lock sound are back.. Thanks a lot!:D

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, glad to have found this post. Upgraded to iOS7 and had a terrible speaker sound. Initially thought it was confined to music and youtube. And I thought the different sound of the lock sound and keyboard clicks is due to the new feature of iOS 7!! Alas, after doing a hard reset, the music sound was good again and that old familiar keyboard click and lock sound are back.. Thanks a lot!:D

You're welcome,

it's a recommended step after any update, just helps everything to settle in nicely! Enjoy!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm loving the new IOS7. Just a few blips so far. When raring pdf's in iBooks and enlarging, I'm getting white and black squares. When I'm in music looking for a genius mix, it will let me get through 6 pages and then crash I've done a hard reset so it must be one of the IOS 7 high jinks.
Anyone else noticing anything? Does apple have an IOS 7 notification forum?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm loving the new IOS7. Just a few blips so far. When raring pdf's in iBooks and enlarging, I'm getting white and black squares. When I'm in music looking for a genius mix, it will let me get through 6 pages and then crash I've done a hard reset so it must be one of the IOS 7 high jinks.
Anyone else noticing anything? Does apple have an IOS 7 notification forum?

As far as I can tell, they don't have a specific spot for iOS 7 issues. However, if you go to this link [http://www.apple.com/feedback/], select for the iPad and send them feedback that way.

Marilyn

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm loving the new IOS7. Just a few blips so far. When raring pdf's in iBooks and enlarging, I'm getting white and black squares. When I'm in music looking for a genius mix, it will let me get through 6 pages and then crash I've done a hard reset so it must be one of the IOS 7 high jinks. Anyone else noticing anything? Does apple have an IOS 7 notification forum?

Hi Hayley, glad you are enjoying the ios7, I got it on the iPad and sometimes the app crashes and goes to main home screen, which Is why my phone won't be upgraded any time soon, apple must be working on a bug fix now so wait for the new version to come out.

London, UK

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hiya Ricky. I've updated both of my devices. I haven't had any problems with my iPhone yet. I suppose it's because my iPad is the main go to device for me(bigger screen). Having said that I'm writing this on my iPhone. The dynamic wallpapers are my favourite thing apart from the control center.

OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just been on the phone to Apple US help line and can only say that their service was excellent. Beginning to restore my faith in Apple, thankfully. Still one or two minor issues to resolve but things are gradually coming together with IOS 7 :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just been on the phone to Apple US help line and can only say that their service was excellent. Beginning to restore my faith in Apple, thankfully. Still one or two minor issues to resolve but things are gradually coming together with IOS 7 :)

Well that is great to hear, I've almost always found the service from a Apple to be excellent.

The Archangel

cbreze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I made another thread before I noticed this one.LOL. Happens when one is upset.
Is anyone having issues saving their passwords from various sites from Facebook to various forums. I like to be able to go to some site I frequent a lot and just jump in without having to sign in first. So annoying I now have to always sign in even if I was just there if I've closed out. I checked all the auto save settings in safari and nothing seems to work. I don't see anyone complaining about this so I'm thinking it's me.
Also I read in this thread it possible to do a reload of 7? How does one do that? I'm thinking of resetting my pad and if a reload is possible ill do it after a reset.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiya Ricky. I've updated both of my devices. I haven't had any problems with my iPhone yet. I suppose it's because my iPad is the main go to device for me(bigger screen). Having said that I'm writing this on my iPhone. The dynamic wallpapers are my favourite thing apart from the control center.

great to hear that, i did a hard reset on my ipad and it seem to have helped, the lag with the keyboard and typing have gone away and nothing crashed yet LOL :D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great I now have iTunes Match which is fab but it kept playing the wrong song to what it displayed. I reset which worked.

Most reactions

Latest posts