What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 4.4.2 Released for Apple TV2

silkjones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have looked all over the internet and could not find a direct answer....can HBO Go and ABC TV Apps be mirrored on ios5? I read there was a problem streaming HBO Go in the past.

OP
R

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have looked all over the internet and could not find a direct answer....can HBO Go and ABC TV Apps be mirrored on ios5? I read there was a problem streaming HBO Go in the past.
If you're talking about AirPlay, no on both counts. If you're talking about AirPlay Mirroring then anything on the iPad 2 can be shown on a TV via the Apple TV2. More here:

Apple - iOS 5 - See new features included in iOS 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

silkjones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so it does work on Airplay mirror correct? Do you know if it will fill the screen?

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought that after the update it would show 4.4.x but it didn't. I meant to have a look this afternoon but forgot.

Interesting. I turned the ATV on this morning and it said that there was an update available so I let it do it;s think again and now it does show 4.4.2. Maybe it didn't work correctly yesterday even though it appeared to go through all the correct motions.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What does JB do for Apple TV?

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts