What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Inventory/stock

mat.hump3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
High guys and girls

I work for a local medical charity and I am I charge of our units supplies and logistics. I currently us an app call e-storage by kiwi which Is great but limited. And we now need it to be linked to 3-4 pads I contacted the makers and the said due to poor up take the won't be doing any major updates.

So I am on the search for an app that I can use to log and inventory our stock in the store room, that allows back ups to be made (preferably to Dropbox) also needs to have barcode capability.

The hardest thing is I need to be able to use it on about 3 or 4 pads. This is so me and my assistants have the same information.

If any one can suggest an app or a service online that would be great. We are will to pay but we don't want to pay the earth and we can't do a monthly service either.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
High guys and girls I work for a local medical charity and I am I charge of our units supplies and logistics. I currently us an app call e-storage by kiwi which Is great but limited. And we now need it to be linked to 3-4 pads I contacted the makers and the said due to poor up take the won't be doing any major updates. So I am on the search for an app that I can use to log and inventory our stock in the store room, that allows back ups to be made (preferably to Dropbox) also needs to have barcode capability. The hardest thing is I need to be able to use it on about 3 or 4 pads. This is so me and my assistants have the same information. If any one can suggest an app or a service online that would be great. We are will to pay but we don't want to pay the earth and we can't do a monthly service either.
Check out home food storage app at https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/home-food-storage/id396324045?mt=8

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The high end, professional solution would be FileMaker Pro on a computer with the FileMaker Go app on the iPads.

But not cheap.

FormConnect Pro might work, but I can't tell from the app's description if it will meet your need to sync between the iPads, as opposed to just sharing forms through DropBox. You should probably go to their support page and ask before buying anything.

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
High guys and girls I work for a local medical charity and I am I charge of our units supplies and logistics. I currently us an app call e-storage by kiwi which Is great but limited. And we now need it to be linked to 3-4 pads I contacted the makers and the said due to poor up take the won't be doing any major updates. So I am on the search for an app that I can use to log and inventory our stock in the store room, that allows back ups to be made (preferably to Dropbox) also needs to have barcode capability. The hardest thing is I need to be able to use it on about 3 or 4 pads. This is so me and my assistants have the same information. If any one can suggest an app or a service online that would be great. We are will to pay but we don't want to pay the earth and we can't do a monthly service either.

Hi, you may have considered Inventory tracker already, but it seems to do everything you requested. The sync feature is an added fee, but at $30 /year it doesn't seem too outrageous. I've not used it, but I'm considering it for managing my work inventory. Hope you find something that works.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inventory-tracker-for-ipad/id528120603?mt=8

OP
M

mat.hump3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for you feed bak guys I will take a look and I'll give some feedback if any one comes up with something in the mean time just let me know

Most reactions