What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet Browser for IPad 2

shiflerg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm very new to Ipad and have no experience with the Mac/Apple OS. My wife and I bought the Ipad together. My interest is a mobile laptop (web surfing) and my wife's interests are other things. I'm used to Internet Explorer which has a home page (when you start explorer that is where you go) which you can choose the location for. At first glance safari doesn't seem much like internet explorer; maybe it is just my lack of experience. The other things are the bookmarks or favorites. Is it possible to do both of these things?? Can you direct me to an internet site which can walk me thru these specific items?

By the way, is there a location I can access from my regular computer for the Ipad User Guide???

Thanks for any help.

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Best user guide and free is in iBooks. Safari can be saved with a home page of your choosing. Or you can just save one in your bookmarks and be there with one click.

Most reactions