What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incompatible Cydia apps??

K.J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Installed some apps via Cydia, but when I reboot device, icons on all screens are smaller, and spaced out.

Get keyboard to come up, but it's scaled down.

When try to launch any app/icon, iPad crashes and restarts.

Has happened 2 times so far, & only resolution is to restore device via iTunes, and do everything over... long process...

I've managed to narrow down to following 3 culprits: Attachment Saver, iFile, RemindMeLater

Anybody know about compatibility issues with any of them, and which to avoid?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Installed some apps via Cydia, but when I reboot device, icons on all screens are smaller, and spaced out.

Has happened 2 times so far, & only resolution is to restore device via iTunes, and do everything over... long process...

I've managed to narrow down to following 3 culprits: Attachment Saver, iFile, RemindMeLater

Seeeee.....that what ya get....apparently someone is downloading from the non-official repo ;)....since remindMeLater is a paid app from bigBoss repo...because if you did try to buy from bigBoss repo in cydia, you would have been informed that RemindMeLater is only compatible with the iPhone/iPod and it would not let you install where in the un-official repo's, bypass's this check to force install. ;)

Tsk.....tsk.....
Don't be a pirate :D

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed, and official paid iFile works fine on iPad too... Nothing wrong with it.

OP
K

K.J

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Seeeee.....that what ya get....apparently someone is downloading from the non-official repo ;)....since remindMeLater is a paid app from bigBoss repo...because if you did try to buy from bigBoss repo in cydia, you would have been informed that RemindMeLater is only compatible with the iPhone/iPod and it would not let you install where in the un-official repo's, bypass's this check to force install. ;)

Tsk.....tsk.....
Don't be a pirate :D

Agreed, and point taken.

Is there an official (Cydia or iTunes) app (free or paid) similar to RemindMeLater, that works on iPad?

Last edited:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
See if "Due - fast reminders" is what you're looking for from the app store...Or maybe pocket informant HD?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts