What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

in what ways can the ipad interact with other apple products?

nineninenine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Title says it all, in what ways can the Ipad basically connect and work with other apple, or even none apple, products? Like, I saw theres an app for the iphone to let you use it as a scanner, which really appealed to me. What else is there? Anything special you can do with full fledged computers and laptops from apple? Like, I saw that you could use it as a second monitor to a computer with an app.

ravynshadow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use the iPod touch as a control for a few games and other games you can play against other ipads or iPods other than the things you mentioned and these I haven't paid a lot of attention.

OP
N

nineninenine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, I never gave the ipad much thought until recently, so I'm pretty lost.

Additionally, since I haven't found any substantial photoshop replacement for the ipad, I was wondering if you could use it like a art tablet, like a Wacom tablet, perhaps theres an app for such a thing?

iBold

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, I never gave the ipad much thought until recently, so I'm pretty lost.

Additionally, since I haven't found any substantial photoshop replacement for the ipad, I was wondering if you could use it like a art tablet, like a Wacom tablet, perhaps theres an app for such a thing?

There is a program that the ipad be a second screen of your mac, with all it's touch abilities.

There's also an app that let your iphone connects to your mac with photoshop, where all working photoshoptools are on the iphone
http://itunes.apple.com/app/photokeys-photoshop-remote/id303075666?mt=8

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts