What's new

I sincerely regret ever buying this product

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just an old fart and the iPad works great for me. I love 4.2, its great. I really like to be able to print. It only cost me $120 to buy the right printer, heck I needed a new one anyway. I don't understand why some have so many problems. My wifi and 3G both work good. I never have a problem with iTunes, heck I even have 600 gig of music. Sometimes I think its operator error.
 
When they come here and make statements like that, they are either a) A troll, or b) Not real bright. Millions of buyers are satisfied with their purchase, but if you do not have a clue about how you will use it, then that is a personal issue.
 
The OP has only made three posts and they are all in this thread so it's time to put this one to sleep.

Thread Closed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom