What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

John Petrie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
2D287497-DD7D-4AC4-814C-230F64454338.jpeg
Took this on Barbados. Thought it was total chill.

Last edited:

John Petrie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm, i'll have to get the hang of putting the correct size of photo on. Why is my world so complicated?

John Petrie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woot woot it worked. As for the drinks..er....em. That was my wife who typed that. Phew, think i got away with that.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How nice!
If you provide the champagne, I‘ll have champagne breakfast this morning. :)

Johanna - reminds me of our 'champagne brunch' w/ oysters and other seafood goodies at the Jefferson Hotel in Richmond, VA several years back on my Civil War travelogue - might just return there in the fall - a LOT of controversy about their famous Monument Avenue w/ the national push to remove Confederate statues and memorials (link is 2 years old but issues are the same and escalating). Dave :)

P.S. for those interested in my Civil War travelogue, the go HERE, and start w/ post #94 which starts our few days in Richmond - picture of us at the Sunday brunch + a lot several pages later of Monument Avenue.

Most reactions

Latest posts