What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok. The "too large" image ended up being a repeat of the first image; but other than that it looks to be possible to post images inline with text. It may or may not be necessary to leave the RTF editor to do so.

The icon I mentioned says "Use BB Code Editor" when you hover over it, and looks like a page with a Y at the bottom right corner.

I also noticed that the new software seems to be accepting larger images, at least .5 MB larger than before.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok. The "too large" image ended up being a repeat of the first image; but other than that it looks to be possible to post images inline with text. It may or may not be necessary to leave the RTF editor to do so.

The icon I mentioned says "Use BB Code Editor" when you hover over it, and looks like a page with a Y at the bottom right corner.

I also noticed that the new software seems to be accepting larger images, at least .5 MB larger than before.
Great! I was just wondering how you managed to post this way.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Decided to have a play and do some graphics to one of my cars in Real Racing 3 :)

image.jpg

And use it as my home screen :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What does the winner star mean?

Well, in this case I guess it means your car is a winner. :)

We've got more options now than Like. On the computer you can mouse over them (just below the "+ Quote Reply" links, and they will tell you what they mean/are. The iPad just shows the icons without an explanation.

The choices are, left to right:

Like, Dislike, Agree, Disagree, Funny, Winner, Informative, Friendly, Useful, Optimistic, Creative, and Old.

If you select the wrong one on the iPad, you should be able to unselect it and then select the new one.

It will probably take a while for the community to settle on how each one should be used, or not. Maybe 'Creative' would have been a better choice, and Winner reserved for contests and such.

I think most of us are just playing with the new features for now.

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
:DOhhhhh right ! Yes sorry, I haven't looked around yet , browser based forum compared to the app is quite different , but it's like stepping back from the app which I found easier to navigate. Hope they bring it back online soon .

Thanks for the star :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, in this case I guess it means your car is a winner. :)

We've got more options now than Like. On the computer you can mouse over them (just below the "+ Quote Reply" links, and they will tell you what they mean/are. The iPad just shows the icons without an explanation.

The choices are, left to right:

Like, Dislike, Agree, Disagree, Funny, Winner, Informative, Friendly, Useful, Optimistic, Creative, and Old.

If you select the wrong one on the iPad, you should be able to unselect it and then select the new one.

It will probably take a while for the community to settle on how each one should be used, or not. Maybe 'Creative' would have been a better choice, and Winner reserved for contests and such.

I think most of us are just playing with the new features for now.

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry don't know what I'm doing! What else is new?

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
TPoet, can I borrow your brain for a bit? Needed badly!

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Day trip today w/ some friends on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia - first stop Mabry Mill - a couple of pics showing a still operative water wheel and the water sluice - then further up the road a stop @ Villa Appalaccia, a winery (25th anniversary celebration next weekend) for a wine tasting - owners use a lot of Italian grapes.

Then lunch nearby at Chateau Morrisette followed by a wine tasting there - believe we've been visiting this one for 30 years! Nice day overall - and testing the new software - see if this works? Dave :)

MabryMill1.jpg

MabryMill2.jpg

winerybuildins.jpg

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Now I know why all those country songs are written about this place! WOW!!

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm also hoping we get the app back. I never used the computer version so I feel like I'm stumbling around .

Most reactions

Latest posts