What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im lost!

jammin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I have a few questions..first off I have no idea how I got here, I have no idea how to post a new thread, I know i am now but I have no idea how I got here! Also I know this is an iPad forum but I'm on an iPod touch , sorry :/ I can't figure out how to save images from google or other websites, help please? Alllssoo is there a way to do screen shots pn my iPod touch? Aaanndd last, is there ANY way to DL free music ? iTunes is expensive :( I don't have that kinda cash! Thannkkss for ya help :) sorry for the novel, lol. :)

OP
jammin

jammin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I meant *on my iPod touch not pn, sorry !

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Jammin--

Well you Posted a new thread correctly. There are various sections that you can post to. Sections include: General discussion, Help, Games etc. Within those sections are also sub sections where you can go specifically. See this link. This is the index of the SECTIONS available to post to: http://www.ipadforums.net/forumindex.php .

That's ok to be on this Forum even if you have an iPod Touch. There's a lot of things that our little ipod touch can do just like our iPad. If you find a picture on a website that you want to copy, simply press on the pic. From there you will have a page come up that says," Save Image" or Copy." Save image will go directly to your Photos app.

Screen shots do work the same way on the ipod touch. I did not realize it did until I just tested it out. So thank you for helping me learn something.

Downloading free music...hmmm. That's a touchy subject. If you are talking about Piracy websites--avoid, since this is against Forum Rules. However, have you gone to your local library to see if you can borrow music CDs? I have done that at times-its easy and quick. However, there may be other legal ways to download free music. Prior to owning an ipad, I had a droid tablet. I have the google beta music app-where there were loads of free music to download from starting artists getting the music out. You might want to try something like that. Maybe other members could help you on that one.

Hope that helped! :D

OP
jammin

jammin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figured it out! Yippeee! Thanks so much!!! Except for the music part, what legal website were you using?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The one I used was Google Music Beta. It was one where you are able to load your music to their Google cloud and when you want to listen to your music you have to use internet to stream your music. On the site, there was various artists/genres that you could pick from that were free. Some good, some so-so.

Here the link to the itunes appstore for google music. App Store - gMusic: A Google Music player

Also, have you tried Pandora? A lot of people rave about that one. I haven't used it yet.

Most reactions