What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back!

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys! You people probably don't know me or even care about me. I just wanted to say that I'm back, hehe. I really missed this place. I've been inactive for like almost 4-5 months because I had to focus on my academics, and now that I'm almost in the clear. I can be back once again, yay! I missed you guys. :D

Black_Soul33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AllenSalar said:
Hi guys! You people probably don't know me or even care about me. I just wanted to say that I'm back, hehe. I really missed this place. I've been inactive for like almost 4-5 months because I had to focus on my academics, and now that I'm almost in the clear. I can be back once again, yay! I missed you guys. :D

I had also stopped using this forum for about 1 month and I really missed it and it's friendly moderators....!!

Sent from my iPad 1 32GB using iPF

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I agree we have 20 of the best moderators and super mods on the planet.....based in Australia, Canada, Britain, Greece, Singapore and of course USA.

Cheers. Colin, administrator

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AllenSalar said:

Hiya!

OP
AllenSalar

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool, I didn't know that. And I can't argue with that. Hehe.

Hi Asharp, and to the others too. :D

funtoosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even I was not using this forum for like 6 months as I sold my iPad 2 6 months ago, but recently bought iPad 4 so I am back :D

Still repenting why I switched to android

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
AllenSalar

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even I was not using this forum for like 6 months as I sold my iPad 2 6 months ago, but recently bought iPad 4 so I am back :D

Still repenting why I switched to android

The satisfaction the iPad gives you has no equal huh? (Gadgetly speaking :p)

Most reactions

Latest posts