What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad day for the wife and I

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pets do become part of a family, the joy they bring is also the cause of deep sadness when they pass.

I miss our daft 'she was given to laying in the passage, being black and with no lights on the times i've been sent flying down the passage having tripped over her ..........and the names i called her :).

Imh no matter how painful, to love and loose is netter than never to have loved.

OP
Redneck_Randy

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We bought a new puppy. :D We named her Jewel She a full blood AKC Miniature Pinscher with a throw back gene that gave her a lot more hair and much furr on her ears. We think it make her look very special and cute as heck. LOL Here's some pics of her. Sorry her eyes being so crusty, she's been crying a little at nights. Link below.

Jewel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aaawwww. Her so precious!

I know she doesn't exactly replace the loss - but she looks as if she's going to be a welcome addition to your family.

Marilyn

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Redneck_Randy said:
We bought a new puppy. :D We named her Jewel She a full blood AKC Miniature Pinscher with a throw back gene that gave her a lot more hair and much furr on her ears. We think it make her look very special and cute as heck. LOL Here's some pics of her. Sorry her eyes being so crusty, she's been crying a little at nights. Link below.

Jewel

Very cute!! If I had gotten a girl dog, I was going to name her Bijou (French word for jewel). Did you buy all those toys for Jewelie??

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.1Update From NYC!!! using iPF

OP
Redneck_Randy

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The red Miniature Pinscher you see in a couple of the pics is Alex. He's a rescue and we have had him for 4 years now. Jewel and Alex get along great.

Did you buy all those toys for Jewelie??

No we had 3 Miniature Pinscher at one time.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
She is gorgeous Randy, I'm so happy for you. Love all her toys, my Yukie certainly would take them all, she's a toy bandit!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Redneck_Randy said:
The red Miniature Pinscher you see in a couple of the pics is Alex. He's a rescue and we have had him for 4 years now. Jewel and Alex get along great.

No we had 3 Miniature Pinscher at one time.

WOW!!! Lol.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking that the "post your pet" thread needs resurrecting what with these fine looking dogs and Miles.

The Archangel

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to agree. You new little puppy could not be any cuter. I hope you get many years if life out of her. Her is sweet.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I'm thinking that the "post your pet" thread needs resurrecting what with these fine looking dogs and Miles.

The Archangel

Miles did anyone mention Miles!!

Most reactions

Latest posts