What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iFlash does't work with lighting to 30 pin adapter

mga123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently bought an iFlash flashlight with 30 pin plug in (and it works on my iPod)
I bought it for my ipad with lighting input.
I got a 30 pin adapter... In fact I got 2 of them one in
white and one in black (there are generic adapters)
I put the iFlash into the 30 pin to lighting adapter and then the lighting adapter into the ipad...
And surprise it did not work...
Am I doing something wrong?

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the lightning adapter work to charge your ipad from your ipod charger? Your not doing anything wrong it just seems to not be compatible. Maybe there is a slight power difference between the cables. Ive had ipad, ipods and iphones for years and loads of adapters for different things and often found that items often only work on 1 or two devices and not the one you want it to work for. You are better off buying items that are specific for your device.

OP
M

mga123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess the iFlash doesn't work with the 30 pin to lightening adapter...All I wanted is a light for my ipad maybe I'll get this see attachment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 289

Most reactions

Latest posts