What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you HAVE a yellow screen, please read.

If you DO have a yellow screen, which model?

• Yes, 16GB Wifi.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, 32GB Wifi.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, 64GB Wifi.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes, 16GB 3G.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, 16GB 3G.

• Yes, 16GB 3G.

• Total voters

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mklooster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not have a yellow screen (16gb wifif only black) but no one has seen this and is complaining on the thread for non yellow screens so I thought i would post on this to bring it to the top for people to see.

OP
donka

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mklooster said:
I do not have a yellow screen (16gb wifif only black) but no one has seen this and is complaining on the thread for non yellow screens so I thought i would post on this to bring it to the top for people to see.

There is another thread for those without yellow screens.

OP
donka

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow, only a single person has a yellow screen and that is me?? And I thought it was more prevalent than that.... ;)

Mikkelosh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64gb wifi+3G black. Verizon. Yellow tinted splotches on screen. Almost like a slight stain. Won't go away... Noticeable whenever white background is prevalent. Checked displays at 2 Apple stores and they have it also, although at varying intensities. Apples own forum users also mention this and say it has something to do with with the strength of the graphics display used in the new iPad2 versions.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The poll's last three choices are identical.

My iPad 2 64GB 3G has a brownish-yellowish tint throughout (no splotches). I love that, because I always found my iPad 1 64GB 3G too white-bright, even on the dimmest setting.

My husband's iPad 1 32GB wifi-only has the same brownish-yellow tint throughout. If his iPad 1 had 3G, and as many GBs as my iPad 1, I would swap. (I still use both my iPad 1 and 2.)

Most reactions