What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icloud contacts

ChasityParker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I got the new iPad on launch day. I am having trouble figuring out this iCloud with my contacts. See, when I had the iPhone 4 I was told to download the app the black list so that telemarketers wouldn't call. All that did was put over 1,000contacts in my contact list. Now, I have the iPhone 4s and the rep to.d me to go to vow contact transfer.now I have 2800 contacts. If I delete them manually then they are back on my phone and new iPad within seconds. I have been to vzw.com and deleted all of my contacts on vzw.com but they still continue to be automatically put back on my iPhone and iPad. How do I get rid of them? It is all the 800 numbers. The 800's 900's 200's 300's, etc

Project37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You would be best to log onto iCloud from your pc or Mac and delete the contacts there. That is the master list for all apple devices linked to your iCloud account. If you delete them from iCloud then it will remove them from all of your devices.

Most reactions