What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICloud addresses

rwsinky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just set up my wife's IPad Pro - quite a unit! When she went to send an email she found that many of the email addresses had a second @icloud.com address along with the normal address she was used to using. How did these get added and how do we get rid of them? I manage our email addresses/contacts on ICloud but have not had this happen previously.
Thanks,
Russ

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just set up my wife's IPad Pro - quite a unit! When she went to send an email she found that many of the email addresses had a second @icloud.com address along with the normal address she was used to using. How did these get added and how do we get rid of them? I manage our email addresses/contacts on ICloud but have not had this happen previously.
Thanks,
Russ
Could it be that those people actually also had an iCloud address? I have several accounts/email addresses.

OP
R

rwsinky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Yes, that could be true but I have not figured out why it just occurred. I have edited the ones I have found but wanted to see if maybe there was something I screwed up.

Most reactions