What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iClever 50W/10A 6-Port USB Charger review

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A simple, well-constructed product that does one thing very well. That is exactly how I would describe this USB charger from iClever

In the box you will find the charger, a power lead and user guide. The charger measures in at 69mm x 100mm x 27mm and weighs 180g. It is made from black plastic, feels very sturdy and looks well finished - the outer casing in particular with its velvety finish feels very nice. On the front there are a total of six USB ports above which is an LED to indicate power. Below each port you will find their respective labelling and on the rear is the connection for a standard two core figure of 8 (C7) power lead which is supplied (1.5m).

All six USB ports can output up to 2.4A which is ideal for higher power items such as iPads and other tablets. All ports are also classed as SmartID which means they adapt to the connected device and provide the fastest charging speed they can offer that is compatible with the charging device.

The total output of this charger is 10A meaning you can use all six USB ports for charging at the same time with minimal impact on charge time for the attached devices. If all six ports are concurrently in use with 2.4A devices then charge times will be longer but if you don't use all ports or have a mix of 2.4A and 1A devices then they should all charge as fast as possible.

In use, this is a small, unassuming box that looks tidy on a desk and gives ample USB power for the power users out there. In this day and age, it seems almost a necessity and I have no hesitation in recommending the 6-Port USB Charger from iClever. As I said in my intro, this does just one thing and it does it very well indeed.

I got this from http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OOM70SK/

Video review:

Attachments

• iClever USB Charger 1.jpg
    iClever USB Charger 1.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 509
  • iClever USB Charger 2.jpg
    iClever USB Charger 2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 473

Most reactions