What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCarly full show!

AwesomeDude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if I can get thr full episodes of iCarly because nick.com is only putting trailers and stuff like that, can you give me anything like that?

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you have to stick with what Nick offers unless you wants to buy the DVD sets, rip them and add them to your itunes.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
A

AwesomeDude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, but there is no store near me that sells these stuff, so I will have to go with Torrents

OP
A

AwesomeDude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emmmm... Torrents provide free stuff instead of paying gor them and yes theynare legal :)

mocheesehead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, but there is no store near me that sells these stuff, so I will have to go with Torrents

Dude...you realize you are living in the 21st. century? Right? Try eBay...I searched "iCarly DVD" and came up with pages and pages of items.

Also, just an fyi, even though you do not pay to download items from torrents does not make them legal. Just sayin'

Most reactions

Latest posts