What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will invest in your new iPad Apps !!

ipadinvestor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there,

As the subject says, I would like to invest in iPad apps by tying up with a programmer who needs an investor to start a business. I prefer those who have developed iphone applications before and do have some apps I could see. But if you are “brand newâ€, I could look into it as well. This could be one individual or a group of persons. The idea is to create a company and go from there. I am not an American and I live in the Middle East. However, with today’s technology, location is the last thing we should worry about. I could put up to $100k for now, and more if the project is very interesting and could be a hit.

If you are interested, chk my profile on how to contact me by email :D.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Remember when something seems too good to be true it probably is...if anyone contacts this person and finds it's a scam please report it. Thanks!

OP
I

ipadinvestor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why would you role out the chance of a young developer looking for support guys? Great ideas need collaboration. Anyhow, up to admin.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
frankly speaking , even i have a good idea in iPad dev, the last things i will do is give the idea to a guy in middle eat without reference …. This just the basic point in my eyes, if someone be catch in some trap he just have to blame himself ….

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IpadOne said:
frankly speaking , even i have a good idea in iPad dev, the last things i will do is give the idea to a guy in middle eat without reference …. This just the basic point in my eyes, if someone be catch in some trap he just have to blame himself ….
I agree with you risk is too great. Col

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions