What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for note taking app that I can store links to web pages in

levander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Already spent a couple of hours sending emails to app developers and looking around the web for this, it's crazy it's so hard to answer...

Basically, one thing I do a lot is surf all over the web, researching an issue (or a group of issues that are related). In doing this, I have to keep a bunch of bookmarks in my browser. Then I go back through them and can never remember what it was that was important that I found on a bookmarked web page, so I have to open each bookmark individually, and scan the whole page trying to figure out what it was that was important on that page.

It would be so much easier if I could take notes, and beside each note just put a link to the web page I found that info on.

I want the notes to be taken with a stylus preferably. I'll try it with the iPad keyboard if it's the only way, but I'd really rather do it with a stylus.

Anybody know an app that does this? The simpler the app the better. I'm hoping Penultimate does this because I've read it's so simple (e.g., not feature-rich), but they haven't responded to the email I sent asking them if it does this or not.

Beyond being able to embed web links, good editing capabilities would be great (such as cut/copy/paste) so that I could go back over my notes and re-arrange them, largely taking out a bunch of stuff I later decided wasn't important... I kind of do my "editing" now just by deleting bookmarks in my browser that I decide aren't essential...

izzaguf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use notes plus. It won't do a link but you can copy and paste the address on the page. You can use a stylus or use the keypad. I have been very happy with it.

Most reactions