What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I-Tunes Billing

Deejay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have purchased a few bits and pieces from itunes but have not recieved an invoice, am i missing something?

cheers

Deejay.

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Deejay said:
Hey all,

I have purchased a few bits and pieces from itunes but have not recieved an invoice, am i missing something?

cheers

Deejay.

You will get an invoice within a couple of days. You never get one right away. Dont worry though, you were charged lol.

mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It'll come. iTunes bills every week or so. It's a way of reducing their bank and credit card transaction charges. The banks charge for every transaction so Apple leaves it for a week or so before processing purchases in the hope that you'll buy more stuff during that time and they can process a bunch of purchases on an account in one go rather than process each purchase individually and getting hit with higher bank charges.

The transaction charges levied by banks on small payments are a major factor holding back e-commerce.

Most reactions

Latest posts