What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i sold a lady in the ipad today

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i sold a lady a ipad today at wal-mart ..i was at local wal-mart shopping when i went through the electronics section to get a couple of dvd movies i wanted and wandering through the electronic section looking at the ipad accessorices items that they had and the lady was standing there looking at the ipad in the glass case that they had in laptop aisle there ..

when she was looking at the ipad and was asking about the ipad and the lady working the section could not answer the question and i was standing in the aisle looking at the ipad access items for my girl was wanting a new case for her ipad that looked more business like than the one she had ..when the lady was like who can help me here with the question if you can not ..my girlfriend give me a nudge with her elbow and look like speak up to help here and i was like no you say i talk to much look back at her ..so my girlfriend told the lady .. my boyfriend could answer your question there miss ..i looking at her like ok you say i talk to much at times to people i know when we are out togerther and shopping in places we go to all the time .

so i pulled out my ipad of the sling bag and said how i can help you in the question that you have about the ipad..so i let the lady look at my ipad and explain to her how it work and what access items that she would need if she bought one along wth the applications that she might need for her personal use or professional work use if she was going that route with the ipad ..

so i give her and the lady working the electronics section there a quick talk about how the ipad works and the O.S system and what it can do and can not do with it ..the lady who was working the electronics section did not know that the basic knowage of the ipad and how it worked

so as we where walking up to the check out lane ..my girl says to me you do you good deed for the day ..so i buy you a MCrib sandwich as you reward for today ..i told oh thank you for your gift there dear for the sandwich

Last edited:
OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you have to understand my girl say i talk to much to the people i know there and who we meet there from the area we live in and i was trying to keep a low profile for she wanted to be in and out of wal-mart in less than 30 mins or less this time around ..

Jax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good for you. Share the knowledge. Lot of folks are unsure of any apple product.
Not surprising at Walmart. I bought mine a bestbuy a month ago and they knew very little about it. No one there owned one. Course this was in Muskogee Oklahoma.

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do the same thing no matter where I go. If I see someone (or overhear) someone talking about something that I am familiar with I usually speak up. That's just the way I am.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm the same Mary, can't help it... My friends usually just walk the other way, they know I'll be a while..

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the whole thing was my girl was telling me to be in and out in less than 20 mins or less so we can be somewhere at a later time ..so i had shut up and not saying anything in the aisle there and that when she nudges me with her elbow and nods her head like speak up..

as we where walking out to the car i go first you tell me i talk to me as we geting into the car

Last edited:

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never go out without my iPad and I'm always being asked about it. My husband says for me to keep it hidden so we can have some peace and quiet while we eat. Today at lunch, the waitress, the manager, and another customer all questioned me about it. I love it so much I can't keep from showing my enthusiasm

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We also take our pads with us when we go out to eat. Both of us end up reading the news or talking about things that we see on it while we're waiting for our meals to come. We also get many comments and questions about them and I am very willing to share our love of them with anyone who shows an interest.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must admit that I laughed about your title choice.

There was a lady IN your iPad that you SOLD?!?!!?!?! That is illegal these days!!!!! :D

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do the same thing no matter where I go. If I see someone (or overhear) someone talking about something that I am familiar with I usually speak up. That's just the way I am.
yep I have done it too and the store employees ask if I want a job. lol

Most reactions

Latest posts