What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Shields..

jameslawson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ZAGG Invisible Shield.. Will i loose slight touch features? Will the bubbles stay there for ever until its replaced? A guy on youtube said leave it for 2 - 3 days.. 5 days later on his next video he didnt say anything but it still has horrid bubbly marks all over it, and last of all does the squidgie come with it? :p

Thank you! Much appreciated!

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just bought one - they are half price today only.

I bought it mostly for the rear protection, but I will try the screen film as well. I had one on my Omnia and was pretty happy with it, but when I took it off after a year, I was amazed at how slick and how easily your finger slides on an "unprotected" screen. Everything will work fine, but the feel is a little different. Like the difference between smooth glass and a "grippy" plastic. The iPad screen is already very tough, but not totally unscratchable. I didnt have any issues with bubbles, but that may depend on how good you are at installing them.

Rush2112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree with pallentx, it will not affect the touch sensitivity. It does make it a little less slippery. I personally wanted protection without having to use it in a case. I've had on my iPod touch for 2 years and it's still perfect. No issue with bubbles, it does take a few days for it to completely clear up so don't worry the first 24 hours you'll think it looks bad but it clears up perfectly, just follow directions and you can't go wrong. In my opinion it's the best thing you can buy, I'll never have another device without it.

Most reactions