What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone!

Canadian144

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I received my iPad for Christmas this year, it's a 64GB 3G model. So far very impressed with it! I have the Griffin Standle case, a Zagg invisible shield (trying to get an exchange as I am having issues with it), the Apple keyboard dock, and the Apple camera connection kit. Headphone wise I have a set of Bose Quietcomfort 15s (favorite headphones EVER), and for more portability, the Shure SE210 earbuds. I've had quite a few portable Apple electronics over the years.... first an ipod mini, then an ipod video (the U2 special edition), a 1st gen ipod touch, and a 3rd gen ipod touch, and now the ipad.

On a day-to-day basis I have been using my Blackberry bold 9000 & 3rd gen ipod touch, however now that I have the ipad I feel as if it's kind of pointless to have the ipod touch as well. I will probably sell my BB & 3rd gen ipod touch this summer and upgrade to an iphone 5, just before heading to university.

So that's my story... hope to learn some more stuff about my favorite new toy here! :)

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also used to carry my Blackberry 9700 and my 2nd gen iTouch and have switched the iTouch for my iPad. Once my carrier is able to provide me with an iPhone I will hopefully, at least half of the time, carry just the iPhone.

OP
C

Canadian144

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. I don't use the BB for business purposes, mainly just for BBM (all of my friends have BB's as well, so we all use BBM to communicate). I don't like much about it other than that - awful camera, awful apps. Would be great for business though.

BTW I noticed you have a bike in your sig! Nice. I want to ride on the street but my parents won't let me. Currently I have a 2008 Suzuki LTR450 ATV, a 2001 Honda CR125 that I'm doing a top end job at the moment, and a 2000 Honda CR125 that I'm doing a full restoration on this summer.

Most reactions

Latest posts