What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really love my ipad 4!!!

usarmycaptain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody else? I can do so much with it!!! Words can't express how much I love my ipad 4!!!! Anyways, I have a slight problem where sometimes the edges/borders of certain apps shakes or shudders a bit. It's not too noticeable but it's a bit concerning. Anybody has this problem? If so, how can I fix this? Do I need to send it in to get it fixed? I hate to think about being apart from my beloved ipad 4 even if its just for a few days for repair. Anyways thank you for your time to read this. God bless you all and I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday season!

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can't say I've noticed any "shuddering".....I don't think it's normal.
A quick trip to the Apple store will have you back in shape.

Congrats on your new iPad 4!

Rperez414

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm with you. I've had my new ipad for two weeks now and I absolutely love that gorgeous screen and how fast all my apps work with that powerhouse A6X.

I went to the store intending to get the cheaper ipad mini, and after playing around with the both of them got the new ipad instead.

Mojosodope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in love with mine. Got mine as a gift, still planning on buying a mini for my wife

kingjust35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here, I can't put my Ipad down

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
No shuddering on my iPad 4.

Whilst I love my iPad 4 I really adore my daughters mini iPad. If they produce a mini with retina I think I will make the switch.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My wife absolutely loves her new iPad 4......as I do mine.

She wouldn't of been happy with the Mini......when you get older you need all the visual space you can get. :D

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
My wife absolutely loves her new iPad 4......as I do mine.

She wouldn't of been happy with the Mini......when you get older you need all the visual space you can get. :D

Lol I agree!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whilst I love my iPad 4 I really adore my daughters mini iPad. If they produce a mini with retina I think I will make the switch.

Uh, OK, but I was answering the OP's question. Did you mean to quote someone else's post, or did you misunderstand what I wrote? (The OP asked whether other iPad 4 owners noticed shuddering on their screens.)

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I notice a shudder in the iTunes Store and the App Store. It is very bad, but I am on dial up with a wifi only iPad 4. Maybe it won't do this on a fast Internet connection.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fid said:
I notice a shudder in the iTunes Store and the App Store. It is very bad, but I am on dial up with a wifi only iPad 4. Maybe it won't do this on a fast Internet connection.

If you get a chance to try it with a faster Internet connection, let us know if it makes a difference.

Most reactions

Latest posts