What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I pad apps malfunction

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have purchased the Quran medina hd from apps store. I have installed it via I tunes. But after installation if I want to log in to my I tunes account the app disappear from the device and it starts loading and the app hangs and asking for wifi connection. I have deserted I pad 3 times and same results happening. I do not have the e mail address of the apps provider to complain. Could anyone pls help me on this.

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you sure that the iPad is connected to the net? Do you have many programs running in the background?

OP
M

Maksumul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes my I pad is connected to net. I tried to install the app by 3G then the message appeared to try with wifi or I tunes on pc. After that I could install but the next day I tried to access to apps store by I pad the apps disappeared and started re loading and showing the same message about wifi.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Some of the larger apps won't install using 3G. If you can connect to a good Wi-Fi network, give it a try there. It should work much better.

Most reactions

Latest posts