What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot Reinstall WordMagic app in iPad2

irispad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After the last WordMagic update I was unable to open this app.

I contacted WordMagic and they explained that this was caused by a bug in the program that would be fixed with a newer update. In the meantime, they suggested to uninstall the application and reinstall it from my library of purchased items.

I unistalled it but the reinstall did not go past the waiting status and the iPad quit before the app was loaded.
I was going to run the reinstall again but now I find that the iPad thinks that it is already installed as the "installed pad" under the WordMagic icon is not highlighted.

PLEASE NOTE-- I purchased this item directly from the App Store in iPad and did not go through iTunes.

Do you have any ideas how to fix this? Should I contact Apple directly?

I want to reinstall the app and also ensure that I won't be charged again. Please HELP!!

Most reactions