What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I PAD 2 Help for a novice

gill.lack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I live in Uk and am going skiing shortly to Colorado, I am thinking of buying an Ipad 2 when over there form Wallmart as they are considerably cheaper there, around £100 (about $150) I am looking at the 16/32GB with Wi-Fi and 3G, but am confused as they seem to come with a choice of Verizon or A T & T options, which we dont have in the UK, I want to use it with Sim only does that mean that they wont work in the UK. Can anybody throw light on this form me.

Cheers

Hi Gil-I don't own a 3G version iPad, but many members do. Bases on some of the previous threads, the att&t is the one that can be used internationally.

See the thread link: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-carriers/2212-will-ipad-3g-purchased-usa-work-uk.html

There are many members that are very familiar with the 3G use, so I am sure they will chime in. You can also do a search as well to see if your answer is there if not in the thread I sent you. Good luck!!

I have the Verizon version. There is no sim card and there is no place to install one. The AT&T version is the one you want.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back