What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a video player that does not stop when switch to home screen.

seawhale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All video players stop playing when switching to home screen, sometimes i want to listen to the video without watching.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All video players stop playing when switching to home screen, sometimes i want to listen to the video without watching.

Seawhale--your most recent post was just deleted. It was the same question as this one. Please do not do this since it makes it difficult for members to help and/or follow along when there are multiple posts of the same thing. It's also against forum rules!!

Thanks,

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
VLC is back, will do that if enabled in the preferences, and seems to work fine.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Addendum: VLC is still a little buggy. Sometimes there's no sound at the start of a clip; pause-and-resume usually brings the sound back.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Most reactions

Latest posts