What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I miss my iPad

lique831

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't had mine since March 1st. My iPhone and Macbook Air have never gotten so much use!

Androidfonefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol. I'm with you. I don't think I could go a day comfortably without my iPads. I'm so addicted that I added an iPad 2 to an iPad 1 just so that I'd always have one charged up. And a lot of times, I watch Netflix on one and surf on the other. If I broke or lost lost one, I'd be at the Apple store waiting for them to open, so I could replace it.

Lol, pretty much the same here, I only have the IP2 but I watch NF on my Android tablets and surf with the IP or the other way around.
Either way you get use to these devices very quickly, I know in many ways my tablets (be they IPs or AndroidTablets) have taken over 75 percent of my net use. Lap top for email and on line purchases.
No windows here, only linux or mac. Just don't trust windows on line for financial events.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Tapatalk

norfolk_yid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the "new iPad" (dumb name btw) will be my first iPad. haven't used one before other than a few visits to the apple store over the last couple of years.

I went into the apple store tonight after work, and spent 30 minutes playing with the iPad 2 and I was blown away. I would be sold on the current gen iPad never mind the new one.

so stoked now, can't wait till friday!

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is why I decided not to sell, but give the "2" to my husband for his birthday/anniversary present. The new IPad won't ship until the 19th....I waited till yesterday to decide that I wanted it...silly me. It's been in processing status since yesterday, March 11th.

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I shipped my iPad off on March 8 and it's killing me not having it. I keep reaching for it...but it ain't there. And the sad part is I have an Android tablet, but I hardly ever reach for it.

Vishal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
I shipped my iPad off on March 8 and it's killing me not having it. I keep reaching for it...but it ain't there. And the sad part is I have an Android tablet, but I hardly ever reach for it.

Just march 8th, I am waiting for 2 months, I sold it early for more money. Also I have galaxy tab 10.1 but I don't like to touch that, it's not smooth like ipad.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just march 8th, I am waiting for 2 months, I sold it early for more money. Also I have galaxy tab 10.1 but I don't like to touch that, it's not smooth like ipad.

Same with my Acer....it runs HC 3.2.1...but it feels slow...and clunky.

Mathiss02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sold my iPad 2 on Sunday, I ordered my iPad 3 on Tuesday the 13th and won't get it till April 9th :( Thank god for the iPhone 4S and Macbook Air!!

Most reactions