What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Love Halloween! The Official Halloween Thread:)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They decided to do it tonight because it's my birthday. Hubby's birthday is on Monday and yes, far better to celebrate on a Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
image-2168322533.png

Happy Halloween :)

AA

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay. I can't resist opening up this thread again. After all, it's mine, my daughters and hubby's birthday month and also Halloween.

Anyone got a party planned next month? We have one every year at my sister in laws.

Anyone dressing up?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, my daughters birthday is on the 16th of October and she will be 18. Goodness, time flies. Her theme will be blue, black and white. Zebra stripes of course. Hubby will be 50 on Halloween and I will be 46 on the 29th October so we will celebrate together on the 20th.
We will still have our Halloween party on the 31st. We all get dressed up as witches, devils etc... Any suggestions for food, drink and sweets. Recipes etc... Welcome

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright, Hayles! This will be fun...love Halloween!

Every year, I make a spider shaped cheese ball with licorice buttons for eyes and licorice sticks for its legs. Very easy, cream cheese, diced onion and deli ham. Mix and roll. Chill and serve with crackers! Yum yum! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In the 80s I used to entertain the neighbourhood by going out as Ronald Reagan. I asked Mrs. Adama to accompany me as Margaret Thatcher but she wouldn't have it. :)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Oh, I would love to have seen that!! :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oooo goodie! Love to see that too. I don't think she was as bad as everyone made out. She had more balls than the ones who came after her. She wasn't scared to make hard decisions.

My sister-in-law makes pumpkin soup, meringue eyes, cheese balls, a cake with Halloween theme (it's a surprise so we don't see it until the evening). We have cauldrons with Halloween sweets, hot potato, cheese.... Loads more but I'd like to see what everyone else has. We decorate the whole downstairs with spiders webs, skeletons, lit pumpkins etc... Halloween music is on a playlist in my laptop/iPad/iPhone.
I totally love themed holidays. I love our thanksgiving holiday. It's a good excuse to have turkey. There is a thread for that too and of course my Xmas thread.

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just thinking about updating the theme on my iPad to something more "Halloweeny". I will have to start looking for something.

Are any of you on Pinterest? I have found some really cute ideas for Halloween related cookies, desserts and such on there. I wish I was as creative as those people, but as I am not, I am more than happy to borrow their ideas.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, I'm not but any ideas you can get would be nice. Yes, we need to get some pics for our avatars. October is tomorrow, already

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
susanlackey said:
I was just thinking about updating the theme on my iPad to something more "Halloweeny". I will have to start looking for something.

Are any of you on Pinterest? I have found some really cute ideas for Halloween related cookies, desserts and such on there. I wish I was as creative as those people, but as I am not, I am more than happy to borrow their ideas.

Good idea. Mind if I lead? :)

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts