What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Loooove Apple:)

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my introduction is a little late but hey better late than never:) I am an Apple fan. I am a mother of two young boys and I am the wife of a wonderful husband who thinks that all of my Apple products are my boyfriends. I love my husband but he do have competition LOL! I currently have a MacBook pro, iPod touch(newest generation), iPod nano (newest generation), iPhone 3g (used just for apps), I used to own the original ipad but I sold it and now I'm waiting on the arrival of my new 2011 affair THE IPAD 2 WHITE 32GB WIFI ONLY:) Oh yeah I'm excited now. I decided to join the forums just to get info on the ipad 2 but now I'm really enjoying the forums and talking with other Apple fans and I actually log on way more than I expected! Thanks for having me and I Love the forums:)

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know how you feel. My first apple product was the original iPhone, then I got the iPhone 3GS. Once the iPhone 5 comes out I will upgrade. I have the original iPad, love it. Trying to decide if I want to upgrade to ipad2!!! I was looking into buying a MacBook pro, but got one from my school, so problem solved, don't have to buy that right now.

Apple products are great, they just work, and they are fun. My kids also have the newest iPod touch,,,

Most reactions

Latest posts