What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I just cant justify the cost...ipad 2 is too expensive!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tapmyapple said:
Getting a keyboard for teh ipad is just dumb - sorry but if i ever saw someone using one id fall to the floor laughing. It totally defeats teh purpose of the tablet. Its like wearing a suit, then wearing another suit on top. Uhhh. Why not bring speakers and a fold up chair with you as well? If you cant type on the ipad, then you should have never bought one in the first place. This is what a laptop is for.

Not to continue this divergence from topic but WOW,,,,
Some excellent thought went into this post. Even the analogy stinks.. Wearing a suit over a suit would be what's called redundancy of an exact item. Adding a full function keyboard to your iPad experience is otherwise known as an accessory, or device enhancer....

Yes, everyone reading your post "is" laughing their arse off, yet not at those sporting keyboard use with their iPads.....

Comprehension and communication,,,, it's an acquired skill.

This message was 100% tapped...... :)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Getting a keyboard for teh ipad is just dumb - sorry but if i ever saw someone using one id fall to the floor laughing. It totally defeats teh purpose of the tablet. Its like wearing a suit, then wearing another suit on top. Uhhh. Why not bring speakers and a fold up chair with you as well? If you cant type on the ipad, then you should have never bought one in the first place. This is what a laptop is for.

This was rude and uncalled for. This thread has run it's course. Not to mention has gone off topic.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions